Hello! It's been a long time since my last post and I just want you to know that I'm doing fine. It's going to be my third CD4 test tomorrow and I am not too excited about it. I don't know. It was not just like the feeling of my first and or second test I had. I'm just hoping that everything would be as fine as before. I'm rooting for more than 600 this time. Right. I should stop. There's nothing much to talk about myself for the past few months.
Anyway, I found some cool .gifs over the internet that I cannot miss posting to my blog. This is a little bit different from the old posts but naaaa... I'm not gonna spoil any longer. This is too random. They're not cohesive at all.
1. When you ask for CF1 from the HR and the HR personnel asked what it is for
2. When you call a hot nurse to refill your meds
3. When you cannot increase your CD4 cells
4. Making a new cool friend
5. When you're having a burning sensation from the Efavirenz
6. Remembering you have meds to take you didn't take
7. When you finally understand your doctor about HIV stuff
8. When that itch on skin attacks
9. And when you get that itch that has been bothering you
10. When you're wishing for continued increase of CD4
11. When the nurse injects the syringe in your arm