Pages

Sunday 12 May 2013

Highlights Of The First Six Months Living With HIV

***1ST MONTH***

Opening the confirmatory HIV result

Keeps asking "WHY ME??!?"

Over thinking of health status

Fucking scared I want to kill myself

When people around talks about "HIV" or "AIDS" and I'm like

and the conversation never ends you feel like walking out



***2ND MONTH***

More thinking...

Feeling alone


Wishing on bumping with my infector, and he'll suffer the consequences

Akward moment when HIV related thing comes up on TV while your mom is in the same room

Trying to look sexy while smiling:

Expectation:

Reality: 

When your friends start looking through your stuff they might find out your meds



***3RD MONTH***

No more worries, just waking up everyday like a normal person

Joined poz twitter: Selecting the right twitter handle but

Felt like "Okay. I am not alone!!!"

Gaining friends from hub and Twitter

Same side effects of efav tho...


Trying to look okay while the side effects of Efavirenz is still in place



***4TH MONTH***

Getting memories of how I got infected with HIV

Walked in on someone I've known before at the hub.. Oops!

When a person on Twitter posted info that could be accessed by people outside the poz world

When people say bad things about people living with HIV



***5TH MONTH***

Getting nervous on next month's CD4 counting

Another major depression

Accidentally posted HIV related stuff on my original Twitter

Falling in love with a poz; FRIENDZONED

Someone I don't know said hi to me at the hub and I went like

 and when he left I was like

Also, checked my bag only to find out I left medicines at home



***6TH MONTH***

CD4 went up from 196 to 454 and I was like "what?"

Then I was like

Poz friends congratulating me

People asking what I did to raise CD4 that fast

I really felt like hugging a partner

But suddenly remembering I don't have one. Forever alone.








No comments:

Post a Comment