Pages

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Dilemma. Disclosure. Drama.

Being so hesitant to tell a friend about being positive so you were like...

"Hey, man! I've got a secret to tell..."

And she's like...

"Bitch, you're in a trouble or somethin aren't you?"

And you're like...

"omg nevermind"
And she still looks at you like...
"Oh c'mon say it or I'll kill ya', bro"
And you...
"No, I won't tell I'm sorry"
And your friend...

"Oh I fuckin hate you! You gotta tell me now!!!"


But being pressured now to blurt it out, you finally said the word...

"I am HIV positive"

and she's like..


And you...

"Shit, bro. I am."

And her..


You...


 And her...


And you...

"I am not lying. I got HIV and i don't know where else to..."

Then she cuts you off like...


And you...


and she started sobbing now...


So you tell the rest of the story like...

"And I had sex with this guy I met at the club blah blah blah"

And she's like...


And you continue to tell about the diagnosis...

"So I went to clinic and get tested and the nurse was very helpful and blah blah blah"

But she just sits there...


And you tried to defend yourself in some other ways...

"Qurl, everything was fiery we got so horny! And the condoms?"

And she loses her breath crying and panting and sobbing...


And you're trying to calm her down like an idiot


That person now feels how special you are to her...
  ***

 and so the next day...



No comments:

Post a Comment