Pages

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Random Stuff

What if H.I.V just prepares us to becoming a Spider Man? Just what if? We just need to be strong enough endure symptoms to be the chosen one. And if we toughed it out, then we'd all be Spider Man!!!

Or simply no, but would you rather be a Pusit Man, wouldn't you?


***

When I first learned about my status, the first thing that comes to my mind is 'death'. My sister and I talked about how scared I am dying without proving my self worth living in this world. I told her that before dying, I must/should:

1. Be Rich. As in Zobel-Ayala-Gokongwie-Tan-Fucking-Rich. Who wouldn't want to get rich anyway?
2. Be Fucking Gorgeous. That built body. Enhanced face. Smooth silky glowing shining shimmering splendid sparkling skin. Face that is all over lifestyle magazines and glossy papers.
3. Be In Loved. My frustration, apparently. I'm gay and it's really hard to find someone who will love you all your life. Forever. 5ever. 6ever.

That's just a shortlist though. Of course, we'll never get to an end if I'm going to enumerate them one by one. But anyway, going back to dying, I thought of dying with AIDS, or just commit suicide. But the Universe says "no, hold it back there! Take these awesome pills and you'll live happilly ever after".

And since madali akong kausap, I said 'Okay! Yehey!'.

And to end this nonsensical post, I'm excerpting a lyric from 'Stand Up'.

If you fall dust it up, whatever!


***

Keep your razors out of sight.

I remember when I was not a pozzie yet, my razors are just all over the bathroom. There's this one time when I badly needed a shave, I picked one up preparing a slight upward hagod from lower left lip to lower right lip, very close to my face now and BAAAM!!! A sudden whiff of vagina just intruded my nose! It's real and I know that it came from someone's vagina! I smelled one before, anyway! Too much information here now. Let's proceed.

So there, keep your razors out of sight as someone might use your contaminated razor and it's risking your pakielamerang relative making him/her another positive. And it's not my intention that it just actually rhymed.

After shaving, you can now strut off. Go girl!


***

No comments:

Post a Comment